Our Client provides repairs and maintenance services to properties within their portfolio, the National Team delivers rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance and improvement services to ensure that our customer's homes are safe and maintained to high standard.
We have a vacancy for an Electrician to join the Planned Team covering the Crewe area, this is a full time & permanent
Working as part of a small team of assorted trades, you will be responsible for the electrical installations and testing for your team on the planned kitchens project. This will involve one install and one test each day.
A company vehicle will be provided for work use only and you will also be provided with uniform, PPE kit, mobile telephone, laptop and electrical testing equipment.
- Install service and maintain appropriate systems and appliances in commercial and domestic premises as well as carry out programmed maintenance and servicing in commercial and domestic premises.
- Conduct relevant, testing, safety inspection reports, electrical certification, fault finding and remedial works.
- Provide accurate daily working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in a consistent manner to comply with regulatory and company requirements.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with company procedures and policies, Health and Safety, control of hazardous materials, in line with COSHH regulations and PPE.
- Ensure the company vehicle meets the Guinness standard by keeping it in clean condition, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic and commercial electrical works.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 230v.
- Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to accurately interpret technical data & drawings and instructions.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate
organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
- ECS/JiB - Graded Electrician.
- Other building trade skills in addition to main trade.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing,
installing and maintaining up to 400v.
£31,161 rising to £32,801 after 6 months service, you will also be given a company van & fuel card.
Think this is the role for you
Call me asap to discuss